Improve Your Young Musicians Self-Confidence When Playing and Performing
This is the first of its kind Animated video program developed specifically for young musicians age 8-18.
12 Animated videos teach young musicians about self-confidence and mental toughness.
Confidence plays a big part in how well you play. In fact it is one of the single most important ingredients to your success. Sure talent and preparation are important but they go nowhere without confidence. Confidence is the fuel for your success; it powers you and affects every other aspect of your playing, performing and even your practicing.
What undermines young musicians confidence and motivation?
- Self doubt about your ability and talent.
- Self critical behavior or negative self talk. Things like, “ I am not good enough to play this song in the band.” “I am not good at soloing.” “My playing sucks.”
- Focusing too much on errors. “I will never get this tune right.” “I always make mistakes on stage.”
- Strict expectations about playing and performing. “If I make a mistake I am a failure.” “I should have played that perfectly, I am no good.”
- Making comparisons to other musicians. “I’ll never be as good as Steve.”
- Overly critical of other musicians playing and performing. “Why should I play with musicians who aren’t as good as me?“ “He sucks on the bass.”
Does any of this sound familiar?
But here is the good news… Young Musicians can learn how to take control of their self-confidence issues. When they do this, they experience great changes in their playing and performing.
Imagine if these lessons could be absorbed by your young musician just by relaxing, sitting back, and watching each animated story as it unfolds. These mini lessons can be watched over and over again, each time revealing a new revelation. No Homework…No Tests…No Grades…Only the pure joy of entertainment.
What our are saying?
“I started to use the principles right away…”
“This is so easy to use, no homework, no boring reading, I just sat back and let the information sink in. I noticed as I began to talk differently to myself, my playing started to improve. Great ideas and so simple,
I started to use the principles right away.”
– Doug Hermosa Beach, Ca.
“It was so easy…”
“After watching and listening to this DVD I started to get it. It was so easy; I just sat back and watched. It is fun animations with powerful lessons in each one. It is an easy and quick way to learn. The lessons just made sense.”
– Susi, Durham, N.C.
“I started to feel more focused when I practiced…”
“Everyday I would watch the same 5 minute video for a week. I started to feel different;
I noticed the message was sinking in. I started to feel more focused when I practiced.
The music started coming to me easier, I wasn’t struggling like before. I love this DVD.”
– David, Detroit, Mi.
“I could relate to what the animated characters…”
“When I watched this DVD I cried. I could relate to what the animated characters were going through, stage fright and not feeling good enough. It helped me by giving me new ideas to start improving my self confidence.”
– Angela, LA, Ca
“I highly recommend this product it is great…”
“If you are serious about becoming a better musician then this is the most important DVD you can buy. This DVD taught me mental techniques I could use to improve my focus, helped me with stage fright, communicating with my band and my overall self confidence. I highly recommend this product, it is great.” “My kid liked it too.”
– Dennis, Phoenix, AZ.
Here are a few of the things The Deliberate Musician DVD program can do for you:
- Learn how to overcome self-doubt and develop the positive self-talk and confidence of successful musicians.
- Discover effective, powerful techniques to become more confident and mentally tough no matter what you are playing or performing.
- Remove the mental roadblocks that have been keeping you from playing and performing the way you want. Do you want to play and perform better, but you find yourself NOT taking any Action to make it happen. As you release these limiting beliefs, you will become unstoppable!
- How to easily and quickly focus on the now, eliminating all distractions. You’ll be able to stay focused in the moment. Your practicing and playing will become easy and fun again, not a chore.
- You will learn how to handle all playing situations with ease and confidence. Imagine playing on stage and not worrying about how you are going to play, or what others think of you.
- Learn powerful techniques to deal with last minute Negativity and Self-Doubt. Unexpected things happen; it is just part of life. We all experience negativity and self-doubt, but it is how we respond to it that makes all the difference. You will learn surprisingly simple techniques to quickly move past any negativity and self-doubt.
- You will Discover new mental skills for enhancing Positive Thinking, Focus, and Concentration. You will start seeing results right away in all aspects of your life, not just music.
- Parents will learn Strategies to help their young musician keep on track. There’s nothing quite like watching you and your young musician learn valuable music and life lessons.
Upon placing your order using our secure server, The Deliberate Musician DVD will be immediately shipped to your door. The DVD contains over 1 hour of musician mental skills animations. Everything You Need to Improve Your Playing and Performing Fast!
It’s So Easy; just put the DVD in your PC or DVD player. The Only Thing You Do is Sit back and relax as you watch each animated story unfold. The animated lessons are short and concise. We suggest you watch and absorb one lesson every day for 7 days. The more you watch a lesson the faster you will see a change in your mental skills. Imagine in as little as 7 days, just by improving your self talk, your whole life would change for the better.
“When you listen to it over and over, new information sinks in your brain…”
“These practical music lessons on focus, stage fright, listening to the other band members are timeless. This is a DVD you can use forever. When you listen to it over and over, new information is absorbed into your brain like a sponge. This is the fun and easy way to learn.”
– Christian, Munich, Germany
Let’s Take A Closer Look Inside
- My Secret Weapon: The greatest tool that a musician has is his/her mind. By Understanding the power of your mind and being able to use it to your advantage, you can greatly improve your playing and performing. You will learn how to use your mind to reshape your musical experiences.
- Are You Listening To The Other Players? Learn how to become a TEAM player. Discover how you can let go of your Ego. Playing with other musicians is not “I” but “We.” What you should know about communicating clearly with other players.
- Is Your Self-Talk Positive Or Negative? Is your Self-Talk helping or hurting you? Positive Self-Talk is made up of thoughts that lead to positive emotional reactions. Such as: “I Can Do This” I Feel Confident Playing This Tune.” Or Negative Self-Talk “What if I screw up?” My playing sucks.” Uncover simple but powerful techniques to harness the power of your thoughts to improve your playing and performing.
- How Do Your Friends Talk To Themselves? What kind of Self-Talk do you hear your friends saying? Discover the impact your friends Self-Talk has on you. Learn to surround yourself with friends who have POSITIVE self-talk. See how you feel.
- What To Do After Mistakes In A Performance? Making mistakes while playing can be devastating to a young musician. Making mistakes is a natural part of playing a musical instrument. Even the best musicians in the world regularly make mistakes. Preparation is the key. What you do after your mistakes and how you manage them is what matters. Discover the magic of having a post-mistake routine; you’ll have an easy and effective method for getting you back on track fast.
- Learn To Focus On The Present Moment. The ability to focus is among the single most-important traits you can have. In this lesson you will learn how to eliminate all distractions. There are easy techniques to use to tune out everything when practicing or performing.
- Do You Have The Confidence To Try Something New? Learn effective techniques to build your young musicians Self-confidence. Discover how to increase your young musician’s confidence each time you practice or play.
- Forgive Yourself, Don’t Beat Yourself Up! Here the story talks about how to forgive ourselves. Remember no one is PERFECT, everyone makes mistakes. You can only control yourself and your instrument. Everything is going to be ok.
- How Well Do You Communicate With Your Band Members? Great communication doesn’t just happen, and most musicians don’t really know what constitutes great communication. Discover key strategies on how to stay calm when communicating. We show you how communication is a two way street. Remember everyone has bad days, learn how not to Judge yourself or others.
- Why Is My Dad Pushing Me So Hard? Your young musician discovers how to talk to his parents and let them know how he or she is really feeling. Uncover the reason your young musician is playing music. What do you do if you are feeling frustrated and angry—maybe music is not fun anymore?
YES! I’m ready to Make a Real Change in my life
I Know What You May Be Thinking…Can I Do This? And let me tell you…
YES – YOU CAN DO THIS!
Thank you so very much for spending the time reading about “The Deliberate Musician DVD Program.” We had a great time creating the program, and are excited to share it with you. While we were working on the project we made some extra animations, and we would like to give it to you as a bonus. As you know parents play a very important role in a young musicians life.
2 Bonus Animations for Parents
Bonus #1 – How Parents Can Help Their Young Musicians Be Successful. These animations are for the Parents. Learn what NOT to do to turn your kids off to playing music. How to LISTEN to what your kids are saying and how they feel. We show you even after mistakes how not to judge and give positive feedback. We show you how to Ask the right questions.
Bonus #2 – How Parents Can Build Their Young Musicians Self-Confidence. Uncover techniques to improve your communication with your young musician. Learn the importance of listening and communicating with respect to the music teacher.
YES! I’m ready to Make a Real Change in my playing and performing,
How Much Does It Cost To Get Started
Would you believe just $37 NOW $23 (40% OFF)? That is it! If you decide to invest in The Deliberate Musician Programtoday your investment is only $23. And to take all the risk out on your part, I am offering all this with a Hassle Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
- You learn at your own pace. Music Success can be yours in just 5 Minutes a day.
- You absorb the concepts just by watching and listening as each story unfolds.
- By Training your mind you can transform your results quite effortlessly! Did you know your mind controls your body (not the other way around).
- You have a full 60 Days to “Try” The Deliberate Musician. If at any time you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product for a full, no-questions-asked refund.